Washing your hands with Florida Salt Scrub is like taking a mini trip to the spa. Treat your employees and customers with this fantastic product. Required hand washing leaves your hands dry and rough, this quick addition will soften and bring a relaxing and rejuvenating surprise.
• For use on: your body, feet and hands
• Made with Coconut Oil
• Only salt scrub made with mineral rich, Atlantic sea salt ground down to our very specific extra fine grind (preferred by many over Dead Sea)
• Natural antiseptic and disinfectant
• Made with the highest quality all natural ingredients
• Wonderful scent
• Leaves skin feeling soft, clean, all kinds of wonderful and rejuvenated
• Spa approved! Our salt scrub is the salt scrub of choice for many salons and spas for use in their salt scrub treatments
• Does not stain clothes
• Truly a “must have” by every sink and in every shower
• Natural wood serving spoon included!
Experience Florida Salt hand and body scrub for yourself today. Made from the finest ingredients which make this a Florida must have. Whether you live here, have visited or want to visit, this is something that belongs in your bathroom. This small batch, hand crafted sea salt hand and body scrub will gently exfoliate your skin and have it feeling silky smooth, rejuvenated, and leaving it with an absolutely wonderful tropical scent.
100% Florida! Sun, salt, ocean, tropics!
How to use salt scrub (directions):
1. Open your jar of authentic Salt Scrub and give contents a stir with supplied spoon.
2. Apply 1 small scoop into the palm of your hand. Gently massage into the skin. If applying to feet, make sure to thoroughly massage it onto the heels. May be used on the entire whole body except face and neck. * Not intended for use on the face and neck.
3. For maximum results, let scrub rest on skin for between 15 seconds and up to 1 minute (no need to go past one minute with our product).
4. Rinse off with warm water.
5. Pat skin dry with a soft towel.
Each season we select a nonprofit organization from our local community to support. This summer we chose the Loggerhead Marinelife Center.
A juice business needs a lot of creative energy. We are here to support you in your journey and help your business be a success.
From kombucha and adaptogens to new produce and recipes we love to track what is trending, a mix of food service related stories. Check out our blog to see what we have shared.
Join our list and be the first to know about upcoming sales and special announcements. Don't worry we protect your information and only email monthly.